Thursday, October 30, 2008

TRIAL AND ERROR

I realize that I am going to learn many things about this blog by trial and error. . .as is true in life! Today I am trying out how to put a title on the blog. You are all so clever at coming up with catchy titles. . . props to you all!

Good news for the day: At 3:00am we received an automated call alerting us to a missing 8 year old girl. She left her house around 9:30 pm without shoes and it was cold last night. They found her walking down her street toward her house at 3:37 am! No details other than a little girl was found.

Let's see if the title worked!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I woke up to the same reverse 911 call at 2:30 in the morning. I made Mark answer the phone, because news is never good at that hour. It made me sick to my stomach. She was about Bailey's age. I was SO glad when the radio said they had found her in the morning.