Friday, January 07, 2011

Greetings!

We have been to Arizona and that is about it.

That is Frankie's blog post - a man of many words!

I would add many more things that might seem boring but truth be told, we have been way busier than that. We were able to be together as a family over New Year's week-end and that my friends was divine! I will be spending the next several days getting caught up and organized. I have made no resolutions and have not taken stock of my life yet this year... hmmm. Oh wait! I did commit to my dear friend, Kimmy, to be in the 1000 mile challenge. However, I plan on biking much of it ;)

Would you like to read something that will help you feel encouraged? I am going to try and add it here...if not, it will have it's own post!

I will also try and post pictures of many fun things we have been doing - really if you are reading this...you are one of my greatest treasures - thank you.

Much Love,

Tammi and Frankie (sort of, if one sentence counts)

Okay, for some reason I cannot post it here... you can go to my facebook OR try this link:

http://lds.org/ensign/2011/01/make-yours-a-great-life?lang=eng

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Can't wait to read it, thanks for the link :)!