Monday, November 08, 2010

IT'S A GOOD DAY


It snowed! Actually, it is still snowing. . . this picture is at 5:30pm. I wonder what tomorrow will bring? I did discover today our snow shovel is broke; I don't remember it being so last year...

Also, I have no scraper in my car but a magazine worked fine! I am not sure if Frankie has one so I will make a trip down to the store before it closes.

This snow is pretty wet and slushy and PRETTY!

The snow was not the best part of my day...I came home and found THESE TWO in my living room watching sports center. For those who don't know them, these would be David's buddies from high school. Brock Pond on the left and Jeff Hendrix on the right. I love these boys. They make me smile. How many boys this age would come see an old lady like me? I have many fond memories of baseball trips with David, Brock, and Jeff. Jeff is getting ready to leave in the morning for a couple of years. He will be serving a mission for our church in Atlanta, Georgia. They are lucky to have him and he will be a great asset to the communities he serves in. You can tell what a big personality he has by his expression! These two boys and David well words cannot express the fondness I feel for them. . . something about watching a baseball game with boys who really love the game...good times. Thanks for coming by guys... miss you Dave!

2 comments:

Stacie Couch said...

That is a great picture of the snow Tammi! I love it :) So pretty! The first decent snowfall is magical....the next 6 months are not so much.

Jessie said...

Haha you can tell those two are totally busted haha it is still making me chuckle