Friday, November 27, 2009

Veterans Day

Grandpa spoke to all the fifth graders at Rozie's school for Veterans Day. I learned many new things and my reverence and gratitude for him and his experiences increased. A BIG thanks to Jason for helping me figure out how to upload and share this video :) It starts in the middle of Grandpa's introduction - he is talking about when Matt was hit in the crosswalk out in front of the elementary school...he went to the same school Rozie teaches at!

Grandpa Speaking from Tammi Hopkins on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks Tammi for taking the time to download Dad's talk.

Jordyn Parry said...

I'm so glad you were able to record this Tammi! Thanks!

Lisa said...

This is so cool!

Brett - Rachel B said...

Thanks for sharing that video Tammi. I learned some things I hadn't heard before.

Sharon said...

Thank you for sharing this, Tammi!
We'd like a DVD of this, k? Sharon