Sunday, November 01, 2009

HAPPY NOVEMBER!

We really have nothing new to "blog" about - just wanted you to know we are alive! Frankie spent October taking care of me (flu), running the store, running the household, on and on... what a trooper! He is an excellent caregiver:)

May I just state here for all to read that I love Halloween! I love the kids dressing up and coming over. I actually had one beautiful ballerina bring me a beautiful bracelet! She is my buddy, Sophia. Riley came with her sweet little "thank you"! Then my cousin, Courtney, brought Kalli and Tarek. Kalli played her Halloween recital piece on the piano - it was awesome! Tarek and I were both scared by an older teenage girl scantily dressed as a vampire or something. . . Of course, it wouldn't be halloween without Bailey coming by and my sweetheart Izzy! Then our last trick or treater was an adorable lion, JACOBY! Can you say absolutely adorable. He was chatting up a storm. So stinking cute. . . truly should be against the law. Thanks to all who brought their kids over!

We were able to get back in touch with some dear friends the Gustafsons. Their little guy, Bridger, has successfully had a bone marrow transplant down in Texas. His mom has always been so fun to be around. She has a blog that chronicles their experiences. We are so happy for them and hope things continue going so well. They are a great example in so many ways - thanks!

May I say thank you to all of my cousins and nephews wives who blog? I am so glad to read about how you are - THANK YOU! Hope you are all loving the Fall. I need to learn how to put pictures on to spice things up! I will work on it.

Much love (really!)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love Halloween too! We will always bring Bailey over to your house. She makes sure of it! We weren't even half way done with our neighborhood when she started saying that we can't forget the Hopkins house. It's because you always make the kids feel so special :)! I'm glad you're over your flu. That is sure no fun. Happy November to you :)!

FitzSimmons Times said...

Makes me sad we missed you this year! I AM glad you are feeling better! Happy Halloween!