Wednesday, November 11, 2009

26 years later

Well, 26 years later I love this guy more each year, even without the beard -- which I hope will come back some day :) We were able to take a drive from San Francisco to LA. This pic is from the Giants game. It was an afternoon game, very low key, very interesting and fun. We got to see the stadium, Lincecum sp? pitch, Randy Johnson pitch, and some of our favorite players.

I guess that's it. I went and heard my grandpa speak for Veteran's Day. He was in World War II. Sometimes I get complacent about the blessings of living in America. I hope I don't anymore. I hope we all take time to thank those in the service of our country. I am hoping to post the video of his talk as soon as I figure out how.

Much love.

3 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

Congratulations on so many wonderful years of marriage! Can't wait to see Grandpa talk!

Stephanie B said...

You guys are always so cute together. Happy Anniversary!

Christen said...

Happy Anniversary Tammi!!