Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

i was told a blog without pictures was BORING and i need to post pictures! So here you go: New Year's Eve at the stroke of midnight!





My brother-in-law, Brad, said he would be dead if he chose to let off confetti at their house. . . it really wasn't hard to clean up the next morning, and it beat being outside in the COLD!


These beautiful girls are from left to right, my nieces Camille (Boo) and Savannah, my daughter-in-law Jessie, and daughter Larkin.

They came to SLC with me for my LAST doctor's appointment for six months! Yea! All is well with my health and more importantly, I had so much fun with the distraction of good shopping, good food, and good times with four of my favorite people!

We took a picture by this fountain on temple square because none of us remembered this fountain and wondered if it was new?!? It was sweet irregardless. It was a beautiful night with so many fond memories. I love these girls and am grateful they were able to come. We did miss those who couldn't and thought of them.

I am working on my new year's resolution of reconnecting with people that mean a lot to me. Please consider yourself one of these people if you are reading this:)

Much love.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Confetti in the house?? Your crazy :) ha ha! Glad all is well with your Dr. appointments!

Tricia said...

Happy New Year! We did confetti in the house too. I thought it was great. A trip to SLC with girls to have fun and shop could calm anyones nerves. I'm glad it went well.

Stephanie B said...

Your new year's looked like a lot more fun than ours. Trav fell asleep on the couch at 11:45. at midnight I gave him a kiss and we went upstairs for bed.

Jordyn Parry said...

Looks like a fun New Years! Next year you'll be running with me, right? :)

Bobby Sue said...

That is an awesome picture of New Years! Your the best! Thanks for everything!