Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SIMPLE JOYS


Frankie playing his latest addition.  Actually tuning it, because he told David he could play it first, when he got off work at midnight:)  

As you all know, Frankie and I are fairly private and simple peeps;)  But I must say, when he is strumming and looking so handsome, THAT is one of life's SIMPLE JOYS!

He has played for both of the bambinos. . .especially when they were sick:(  He played for me whenever sleep was not my friend.  Although the amp gets LOUD and I prefer the acoustic. . . it makes me smile and enjoy life's SIMPLE JOYS.

3 comments:

Stephanie B said...

I love that picture. There's something romantic about a man that play guitar.

Tricia said...

Nice guitar! Bailey is still playing, and getting better each day :)! I can totally relate to how you feel, because I love to hear her play too. Her and Frank should jam out together sometime :)! How cute would that be?

Brett - Rachel B said...

what a lucky lady you are having such a talented man in your life! That is sooo cool