Saturday, August 28, 2010

Because I know you care ;)

I need a break from cleaning the office...okay, really dejunking which is a LOT more work. Therefore, I thought I would share what is on my playlist that is motivating me to clean. Here you go!

Happy Working Song Amy Adams
You're the First, the Last, My Everything Barry White
Remember Harry Nilsson
Johnny and June Heidi Newfield
Lights Journey
Life In a Northern Town (Live) Sugarland, etc
You Belong With Me Taylor Swift
I Gotta A Feeling Black Eyed Peas
Cha Cha Slide Mr. C

How is that for variety?

Hope you are having a productive day too!
Much love...

7 comments:

Stacie Couch said...

Your background is new isn't it? I love it! I will have to check out some of these songs for my own cleaning playlists :) Love you!

Larkin said...

Cha cha slide! I love that song :) It's a guilty pleasure!

Brett - Rachel B said...

i like that list!

Jordyn Parry said...

I love the happy working song :) I just wish it had the same effects as on the movie.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JanaLee said...

Happy working song is a must when cleaning at my house!

Sara said...

I love "Happy Working Song!" Such a cute movie in general. In any case, hoped you were sufficiently inspired :)