Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Where to begin. . .

The top ten reasons I don't want to write this post:
  1. Trying to catch up is frustrating and ruthless with the month we just experienced!
  2. I am not clever and you all are!
  3. I would have to write pages to cover the great trip to Las Vegas, ie pool, hotel, midnight bowling, dance competitions, shopping, fun! fun! fun!
  4. My nephew Taylor is now 16, that would age me greatly to write about all of my memories of good times with "Tay Tay". He is awesome and I absolutely adore him; however, the age thing you know.
  5. If I write about Taylor's birthday then I must give a shout out to Grandma Luke, Terry, Jill, Stephanie, Robert, Grandpa Parry, Matt, Stacie, and on and on. Then what I want to remember about them etc. It would be endless.
  6. I really don't want to have to write about Frankie, Cody, Larkin, David, and Jessie going to the Incubus concert on July 16.
  7. It would make me sad to think that Jack's Pack is over for another year. It was so fun to watch.
  8. There are truly not enough words to adequately describe the trip Larkin and I took to Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin (thanks navigator bug)! We went for my Grandma Luke's surprise 90th birthday party. a HUGE shout out to Cousin Cara for planning it.
  9. I would have to sit in one place long enough. . . AND
  10. You would be able to see how incredibly blessed my life is and think I was spoiled :)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow, busy and fun month for you! I love summer sooooo much! Such a great time to do all those fun things. I already knew you had an amazing immediate family, but it sounds like you are blessed with an amazing extended family as well. Lucky lady :)!

Christen said...

Clever post! Way to tell us what you've been up to without telling us what you've been up to! :)