Thursday, August 13, 2009

And the beat goes on...

Sometimes do you feel like life is passing you by and somehow you are on the slow train and no matter how fast you try to move forward you are stuck in mud? My lists seems to dominate my time and they are increasing in length and difficulty. The things I really want to do go undone; part of the things that "have" to be done get done and the rest roll over to another list another day. . . BLAH! I wish I could scoop my kids up in my arms and transport us all back to when they were little and the hardest decision was what to make for dinner and making sure we played hard all day. . .

The moral of the story: Don't blog late at night when you are melancholy!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I know exactly how you feel! I felt like that all last summer, and for a lot of the school year. I really had to learn how to say 'no', which is really hard for me, but I am getting much better with practice :)! I simplified a lot of things in my life, and it's much better now. We've had an amazing summer making memories, but I've had to let a lot of things go undone (like cleaning my house), and I've found out that it's okay for awhile :)! You're AWESOME!