Sunday, May 03, 2009

SLACKER, for sure

I felt I needed to update our blog even though I have nothing specific to write about. I wish I could be witty etc. I so enjoy reading your blogs:)

We have had rain almost every day! It is wonderful for the grass and flowers. Maybe not so wonderful for being outside. Summer will come soon enough. The tulips are finally opening up. I love tulips in bloom; does anything scream spring quite like them? We love the fun of flowers popping up and seeing which ones do better each year depending on the weather etc. This year the winner so far is the berginia. They are pretty awesome. The lilacs do not even have buds on them yet.

I tried to type a story about forgetting where I parked in the POURING RAIN and thinking that someone had stolen my car. . . I am a little paranoid now since someone broke into the store last Sunday night/Monday early morning. Nobody stole the car, I was just having a senior moment, of course while getting totally drenched!

I am looking forward to going to SLC, Utah, this weekend for my cousin, Johnny's wedding to Cassie. It will be great fun! We love them both!!!! Then on the following weekend my cousin, Matt will get married and then two weeks later his brother Derek will be getting married. Yes, spring is in the air!

I want to give a shout out to my niece, Katelyn! I am thinking of you and are loving my pioneer niece!!!!

Much love to you all.

ps Don't worry I recognize this is quite possibly the lamest blog post ever.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Have fun at all the weddings :)!

Nicole said...

I think its a great blog tammy!